Latest news and media
- About Us – Our History & Team
- Why to Choose Our Services
- Fair Insurance Code – Member of ICNZ
- Our History – Origins Back to 1869
- Meet Our People Leading Insurance
- Meet Our Board of Directors
- Executive Leadership & Management Team
- Latest News – All About Insurance
- Latest Insurance News – 2021
- Tower to Acquire ANZ Legacy Portfolio
- Tower Rating Reaffirmed as A- (Excellent)
- Data Partnership to Improve Our Sector
- Tower Launches Barracks Cover with NZDF
- GoCarma is Supporting Kiwis to Travel
- Tower records sound half year result
- Tower partners with Open
- Tower & Allianz Partners work together
- Smart data usage helps slash insurance quoting time
- Latest Insurance News – 2020
- Tower Completes Acquisition of Youi NZ
- Tower Fixes Fee Disclosure Issues
- Tower Insurance takes EQC to Court
- Tower Supports Customers During COVID-19
- Tower Commits to Refund COVID-19 Claims
- New Tower CEO Announced
- Corporate Structure Update Sept 2020
- Tower Gives Back $7.2m to Customers
- Tower Supports Climate Risk Reporting
- Digital & Data Delivers Profit Growth
- Corporate Structure Update Jun 2020
- Tower Supports New Working Way with EQC
- Tower Partnership a Win for Consumers
- Latest Insurance News – 2018
- Latest Insurance News – 2019
- Latest Insurance News – 2017
- Latest Insurance News – 2016
- Latest Insurance News – 2021
- Media & Sponsorship Enquiries
- Canterbury Earthquake Update
- Publicly Available Disclosure
Data amassed by Tower’s GoCarma app, which has recorded over 10.5 million kilometers of driving since it launched a year ago, has revealed Aotearoa’s best and worst drivers.
Tower has invested in detailed modelling showing the risk of flooding from rivers and rain for residential addresses across New Zealand.
Tower has today announced two executive appointments to help drive the insurer’s focus on transparent and fair customer experiences.
Tower is on track to take complete ownership of its subsidiary National Pacific Insurance Limited (NPI).
Tower Insurance and Business Link Pacific (BLP) have today announced a new partnership focusing on lifting insurance awareness, understanding and penetration across the South Pacific region.
Tower Limited (NZX/ASX:TWR) has appointed Paul Johnston as Chief Financial Officer, subject to completion of the regulatory approvals process.
Coastguard, and its newest partner Tower, are calling on all boaties to get prepared for a safe summer.
Tower is set to further automate the process of detecting genuine and suspicious claims in real time, to allow for a faster process for customers in need. The automated system is made possible through Tower’s international partnership with Dutch AI-based solution FRISS.
Canstar’s inaugural Car Insurer of the Year Award has revealed what every car owner wants to know: Where to get the best value and features for insurance to protect one of your most expensive assets – your car. And the answer, according to Canstar’s bespoke award methodology and customer feedback, is Tower Insurance!
Tower Insurance has made a change to how it supports customers dealing with the total loss of their house from events like fires or floods to incentivise them to rebuild their houses more sustainably. A payment of up to $15,000, on top of their usual insurance pay out, is available for customers who have their homes severely damaged or completely destroyed by a fire or flood.